We have played significant roles in advising on the financing of infrastructure, power plants, water supply and distribution systems, toll roads, highways, railways and airports and unique environment in Myanmar relating to the taking of security. Our involvement in a number of such significant projects gives us the edge in being able to develop creative and innovative solutions that meet our client’s objectives.
We have acted for all principal parties involved in the development and financing of a project including private financiers, financial institutions and borrowers.
Our team provides comprehensive advice on domestic and offshore financing matters, structuring for bank capital requirements and asset financing, including aircraft financing and leasing.
- Advised a British Virgin Islands incorporated company in a project and project financing transactions of 3 mixed development projects situated in Yangon, Myanmar.
- Advised UOB (Yangon branch), regarding a financing transaction between UOB and a foreign company in Myanmar for a well-known hotel project in downtown Yangon in one of the very first transactions in Myanmar in 2015 which include off-shore and on-shore lender and the structuring of a feasible and workable transaction in Myanmar.
- Appointed as Maybank (Yangon branch) panel solicitor where we have assisted Maybank Yangon Branch as panel solicitor in drafting of Facility Agreements, Security Documents, Legal Opinions and advising on all perfection requirements in numerous cases concerning borrowers in various industries such as telecommunications, food & beverage, services.
- Band 4,General Business LawChambers and Partners,2022
- Recommended,Banking & Financial ServicesAsialaw Profiles,2022