We have developed a strong local grounding as well as expertise in the local market, legal systems and business practices. Our team advises on a wide range of areas such as employment law related matters whether in the context of ensuring best practices when first starting its operations in the country and thereafter, for legal and regulatory compliance.
We also assist multinational companies in the global movement of executive, technical, and professional staff. From immigration and employment laws, to expatriate benefits and tax planning, we provide the legal services to facilitate your expatriate assignments and inbound transfers.
- Advised Fragomen Singapore Pty. Ltd on labour and immigration issues.
- Researching and assistance on employment law for the INGO Clean Clothes Campaign
- Advised MJBC Co. Ltd on the employment agreement
- Advised IMS Health on employment termination
- Advised Muang Thai Life Assurance Public Company Limited on review of Employment Contract
- Advised General Electric International INC on review GE's standard employment contract for use in Myanmar.
- Advised ALMT Legal, Advocates and Solicitors on review of employment contract
- Band 4,General Business LawChambers and Partners,2022
- Recommended,Banking & Financial ServicesAsialaw Profiles,2022